Kohiki Learn Electronics And Electrical step by step with free for DC & AC circuits, resistors, amplifiers, oscillators, power supplies & digital Electronics.
Welcome To kohiki.com Electronic deals with electronic circuits, which include active electrical components such as vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes, integrated circuits, optoelectronics and sensors, associated passive electrical components, and interconnection techniques.
In Kohiki following Types of Post Available So Don’t Forget To Subscribe kohiki, if You’re interested in kohiki
Branches of electronics:
- Digital electronics
- Analog electronics
- Circuit design
- Integrated circuits
- Power electronics
- Semiconductor devices
- Embedded systems
- Audio electronics
Here I Mentioned All Topics And Branches Of Electronics.
- Digital electronics: Digital is a field of electronics associated with the study of digital signals and the engineering of devices used or producing them. This is in contrast to analog and analog signals.
- Analog electronics: By Wikipedia Analog American English: analog are electronic systems with a continuous variable signal unlike digital electronics, where the signal typically takes only two levels.
- Microelectronics: Micro is a field in electronics that uses small or micro, components to manufacture. As demand for smaller and less expensive equipment increases, the field continues to expand. The main areas of focus are typically research, reliability, and construction.
- Circuit design: Since circuit design is the process of physically working out what a circuit will take, the result of the circuit design process is instructions on how to construct a physical electronic circuit.
- Integrated circuits: Integrated circuit (IC), a microelectronic circuit, microchip or chip, an assembly of components, fabricated as a single unit, with small active devices (eg, transistors and diodes) and passive devices (eg, capacitors and resistors ) Are included. And their interconnections are manufactured on a thin substrate of semiconductor material (usually silicon).
- Power electronics: Power converts one type of electrical energy into another with a variety of characteristics and is used to power any device that requires an input of electricity other than the power supplied by the primary power source. Is required.
- Optoelectronics: Opto devices are electrical-to-optical or optical-to-electrical transducers or devices that use such devices in their operation. Opto materials, especially semiconductors, are sometimes based on quantum mechanical effects of light in the presence of electric fields.
- Semiconductor devices: A semiconductor material has an electrical conductivity value that falls between conductors, such as metallic copper, and an insulator, such as glass.
- Embedded systems: An embedded system is a microprocessor-based computer hardware system in which software is designed to perform a dedicated function, either as an independent system or as part of a larger system. The core has an integrated circuit designed to perform calculations for real-time operation.
- Audio electronics: It takes an electrical signal and translates it back into a vibrating body to make a noise. When everything works as it should, the speaker produces nearly the same signal that the microphone originally recorded and recorded on tape, CD, LP, and so on.
- Telecommunications: Telecommunications is a means of electronically transmitting information over long distances. This information can be in the form of voice calls, data, text, images, or videos. Today, telecommunications are used to organize more or less remote computer systems into telecommunications networks.
- Nanoelectronics: Nano refers to the use of nanotechnology in components. The term covers a wide variety of devices and materials. The common feature is that they are so small that the interaction between atoms and quantum mechanical properties requires extensive research.
So i mentioned some information about topics, which i covered in this website kohiki